Saturday, October 29, 2016

Why Do You Dislike Melaleuca?

Oct. 29, 2016

Dear Cathy:

I have a question for you. Why do you dislike Melaleuca? I've read your opinions about MLM's and I understand your disdain for them. However, when I read your article and get to the "Guideline" portion, Melaleuca has all of those blocks checked. 


I'm definitely not trying to sell you on Melaleuca, however, you don't have many other MLMs listed at all and they have tons of black people involved with their organization.

I respect all your work and will take all your advisement, but I was just curious about why you dislike Melaleuca particularly. Melaleuca Dislike, Atlanta


Dear Melaleuca Dislike:

First of all there are tons of Network and Multi-Level Marketing ventures (Pyramid Schemes) out there and I am not the "Network Marketing Police" -- which means I don't purposely go around looking for these illegal and unethical pyramid schemes. 

And just because there are tons of other black people involved in these schemes, doesn't mean you should also jump off a cliff along with them.

I am very familiar with Melaleuca because back when I lived in Atlanta for 20 years, beauticians tried to sell it in their beauty shops, so like you said, I do classify it with all the other unethical pyramid schemes.

They use the same unethical practices to market it and it probably has poor quality. As a holistic and natural healer, I can think of tons of other holistic products, which would be better than Melaleuca, but again I just don’t have time to list these because despite what I say in this email, you will probably continue your endeavor with this product until somewhere down the line when you are feeling despair and hopelessness for getting involved with this pyramid scheme, you will probably ask yourself, "why didn't I listen to Ms. Harris when she told me of her dislike for Melaleuca and other Network Marketing products.

I was also involved in a product so I am not telling you all this information at the drop of a hat. I have seen people that I really care about get involved and they too had major regrets after months and some -- after years of still trying to sell these products. It's nothing but a total waste of your time and life. Is this really what you want for your future?

I try to keep my responses to these Network and Multi-Level Marketing schemes to a minimum when people ask me about them, because it’s just so depressing to keep repeating myself over and over again about Network and Multi-Level Marketing (aka Pyramid Schemes). 

So the only advice I have is to read the article again “Tainted Movement – Network and Multi-Level Marketing” - http://www.cathyharrisspeaks.com/MLM.pdf

Again, if you have time to get involved with these pyramid schemes, you have time to get involved in a LEGITIMATE business so read my business books, which are available as both an e-book and paperback book.

If you don't know which business to start read "The New CEO: 185 Easy-To-Set Up Businesses for Youth and Adult Entrepreneurs." If you know which business you would like to start because it's your passion, read "How To Take Control of Your Own Life: A Self-Help Guide to Starting Your Own Business" Series 2, which list EVERY STEP you need to take to start and build a LEGITIMATE business.

Good luck with all your endeavors and again, don't let your story be "I told you so" when you realize that you have had enough of trying to push a product, that you simply don't care anything about. 

Get involved with your passion. Tell the world how wonderful you are. "Toot Your Own Horn" -- but do it with a LEGITIMATE business.










No comments:

Post a Comment