Friday, September 21, 2018

Copy Editor and Proofreader for Non-fiction Book Writing Project

Sep. 21, 2018

Dear Cathy:

My name is Dana and I am currently working on completing my first non-fictional manuscript. I learned about you and your book, "How To Take Control of Your Own Life," through Ms. Tia Ross.

Your book has received very good reviews complimenting on how it was written and how strong of a woman you are. I wanted to ask you how it was working with Ms. Tia Ross? I am looking to work with her as my Copy Editor and Proofreader and wanted to know would you work with her again and recommend her?

Thank you so much for your time.

Dear Dana:

Dana I currently have 26 non-fiction books at http://www.AngelsPress.com and Tia edited at least 3 of my earlier books and her work was superb. So initially, she was definitely the reason all my writing projects received great reviews. 

Her work was the absolute best. I loved how both of us clicked and just got the writing projects completed. Her services are timely and professional so consider yourself lucky to have her on your writing team.

For more writing advice and to get all your writing questions answered in the future, buy my 'easy-to-read' writing book "How To Write A Book: The Complete Guide To Writing and Selling Your Own Paperback and E-book." The book is available as an e-book, paperback and audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment