Sunday, February 26, 2017

Where Can I Receive A Grant To Publish My Book?

Feb. 26, 2017

Dear Cathy:

I am trying to publish a small pamphlet or booklet, which will be around 50 pages so can I get a grant to pay for publishing my book? Seeking Grant, New York


Dear Seeking Grant:

There are a very limited amount of grants out there and the majority is not for book writing. If you are publishing a small book, pamphlet, or booklet, you can actually get it printed at Federal Express, (formerly known as Kinkos) Office Depot or Staples.

So go into their establishments and ask to see samples of their work. The only thing you need to worry about is the ISBN. I don’t think they will put the ISBN on the pamphlets or booklets but you don’t need these anyway unless you will be selling your books.

If you work as a counselor, therapist or some other field, where these will be parts of package deals, then again you don’t have to worry about the ISBN.

No comments:

Post a Comment