Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Amazon.com E-book Dilemma

May 24, 2017

Dear Cathy:

Amazon.com told me that I needed to include a Table of Contents link for my line of erotica books on Amazon.com, but I am not familiar with this process. Where can I find out how to do this? Book on Amazon.com, Phoenix

Dear Book on Amazon.com:

Amazon.com has certain guidelines and like every book publishing company, when you write an e-book or paperback, they need to be followed. Amazon is the largest book publishing company in the U.S. and most authors know to put their books there so every book in America is on Amazon.com.

There should be instructions at https://kdp.amazon.com 

on how to place the Table of Contents (TOC) in your e-book for Amazon.com. But they also have services that can help you with this so just pay extra for their services if you can’t figure this out.

You can also read Chapter 5 of my writing book “How To Write A Book: The Complete Guide To Writing and Publishing Your Own Paperback and E-book," which is available as an e-book, paperback and audiobook. This section of my writing book will walk any author through the complete process of placing an e-book on Amazon.com. 
Remember if you don't have a lot of money when you write a book, just publish an e-book first.

No comments:

Post a Comment