Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Couple Needs To Shop Online

Jan. 5, 2015

Dear Cathy:


My husband is 50 years old and I am 49.  We still have a great sex life and like trying new things.  He wants me to go to an adult sex store but I know other shop owners next to the store so I am too embarrassed to go.  I told him I would only go if I wore a disguise.  What should I do?  Embarrassed, Arizona

Dear Embarrassed:

Don’t stress about it.  Wearing sunglasses or some sort of disguise will only draw more attention to you.  Think of it this way -- if you run into someone you know, then you need to realize they are there for the same purpose so who are they to judge.

Once you’ve been able to get over the initial anxiety of going in, you’ll be fine.  I am certain you are not the first person that has felt this way.

However, judging by the age of both of you, you both must be old school and not 'tech saavy' because today, you can buy everything online.  So whatever your husband and you are looking for, you can just order it online.

Go to Google.com and put in the words “online sex store” or “online adult sex store” and you will have the world at your fingertips.  Everything that your husband and you desire will be online so stop feeling embarrassed.

Over 50% of men have some form of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) by age 40 so for your husband to still want to play sex games, both of you should be commended and congratulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment