Thursday, January 28, 2016

Husband Does Not Want Anymore Kids

Jan. 28, 2016

Dear Cathy:

I am married and in love with a man who is 55 years old. He is a very good man and provider. I am only 35. I still want to have children but my husband, who has 2 children of his own, don’t want anymore kids so I am torn with staying or leaving the relationship. Because of his ex-wife, I don’t have any relationship with his kids or their side of the family. Should I stay or leave? Torn, Virginia

Dear Torn:

Even though you love this man, it seems to be a little selfish of him to deny you the joys of motherhood, especially since his kids or family is not in your life. 

Every women, or many of us, dreams about the day that we will become a mother. The fact that he doesn’t want any more kids, should make you really wander about your life.

You only live once so you need to decide how important this is to you. Can you live the rest of your life without children?  No one can decide this for you. If you truly want to be a mother then you need to decide if you will stay or leave.    






No comments:

Post a Comment