Thursday, August 18, 2016

Should I Ask My Sister to Leave My Place?

Aug. 18, 2016

Dear Cathy:

My parents and my sister don’t get along at all so I told her she could stay with my boyfriend and me until she gets on her feet. She is extremely pretty and I trust her but my boyfriend has a wandering eye. Is it safe to allow her to stay with me for just a little while? Wandering Eye, Texas

Dear Wandering Eye:

You have heard the old saying that three is a crowd and it certainly might be in your case. If you don’t want any trouble in your relationship, instead of putting your sister up at your place, opt to help her get a job and a place of her own, maybe even with a roommate of her own.

Men with wandering eyes don’t stop overnight so while your sister is living with you try to keep an eye on them. Try not to leave them home alone if you can help it.

However, it you are in a relationship where you have to keep an eye on your mate, then maybe it is not worth it. Just sit your sister down and tell her how you feel about your boyfriend and you would appreciate it if she respects you while she is living with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment