Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pets Keeping Me Unhealthy

May 29, 2016

Dear Cathy:

I am in my 40s, single and never married. My dog and cat cost a lot to feed and keep. I have been feeling really sick and can’t afford to eat organic and other good food so I am thinking about giving up my pets. Is this a good idea? Giving Up Pets, Arkansas

Dear Giving Up Pets:

At the end of the day you have to realize that despite what most people think, their pets are not human beings. Sure we love our pets and they make our lives worth living, however, when it comes down to it, your pets can be quite expensive.

By asking this question, you already know what you need to do, so I am just agreeing with you. You need to give up your pets and use the money that you are spending on them on yourself.

Not only do pet owners spend too much money to maintain their pets, many pet owners are allergic to their pets. You don’t have to break out in red spots or sneeze all the time to be allergic to your pets. Also both dogs and cats can carry diseases which they can pass on to humans.

Living in a natural and holistic environment will be key to being healthy. So it’s important as part of any health regimen to clean up the air quality in your home, and it’s impossible to do this with pets.




No comments:

Post a Comment