Monday, August 22, 2016

Is 35 Too Old for Braces?

Aug. 22, 2016

Dear Cathy:

I have hated my teeth my entire life and knew I needed braces from a very early age. However, I was raised by a single mother and she could not afford them. So now that I am financially secure, is 35 years old too old to get braces. Getting Braces, Indianapolis


Dear Getting Braces:

There is one thing that everyone deserves in this lifetime and that is having a beautiful smile so no 35 is not too old to get braces. In some cultures the age of 35 is considered to be a very young person.

Remember at age 30 you still have 80% of your productive life left ahead of you, so getting braces now and doing other things that will improve your look, will not only help your self-esteem as you age, but it will also motivate others around you to take steps in their own lives to improve themselves.

So you are a good example to others that it is never too late to do the things that will make you feel good about yourself. I congratulate you and say “job well done” and “go for it.”





No comments:

Post a Comment