Monday, December 26, 2016

Need Computer Skills

Dec. 26, 2016

Dear Cathy:

I am a senior level professional who has been out of work for approximately one year. Although I have been diligently seeking employment for this period of time, I am still unemployed and becoming more dismayed by the day. I need some skill sets - my huge one is computer skills. Do you have any suggestions or guidance? Anything will be welcome. Need Computer Skills, Alabama


Dear Need Computer Skills:
Everyone today need at least a certain amount of computer skills if they expect to make it in this world. Even though my background is not in computers, I have learned what I needed to know about computers either online, in private computer sessions or in books.

Amazon.com has every book in America on there so if you learn best by reading books, I advise you to go in search of what you need there. There are also many people, especially today with social media, willing to teach these skills online, at night school, in your home or in their home.

To seek these individuals out just ask others for referrals. Website designers and graphic artists seems to know who these individuals are with computer skills. Also check out Chambers of Commerce and business groups including the Small Business Association (SBA.gov) in your city. Also many churches have computer labs and are teaching these skills in their churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment