Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Victim of Workplace Discrimination

Dec. 13, 2016

Dear Cathy:

Hi my name is Angela. I feel like I am a victim of discrimination at the workplace. I'm very afraid to lose my job. I filed a FMLA leave for a condition I have been having along with my periods and my boss told me to get a hysterectomy. I made a complaint with the labor board. I'm so afraid because I have so many people against me. She is retaliating really bad. Workplace Discrimination, Nevada

Dear Workplace Discrimination:


Filing any type of workplace complaint has now put you on their radar, which means they will watch everything that you do from now on. If you have to file another complaint then do so.

Carry a small notebook with you at work and document everything that they do to you. So if they do fire you down the line, your case is well-documented.

Now that they are watching you, you have to make sure you dot your i’s and cross your t’s. Come to work on time and be exactly where you are suppose to be at all times.

You would think a woman would be more sympathetic to your female issues, but it’s unfortunate that many women bosses in the workplace are sometimes worse than men.

Filing a Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave was your right as an employee and a good first start but you need to understand when you file these types of leave, your job will not be supportive of you.

All they want is productive employees and they feel you can’t be productive as long as you have health issues, even when these conditions are probably caused by working in “hostile work environments” – which they caused.

If you don’t take control of your health issue, it’s a condition that will flare up again down the line and you might end up having a hysterectomy, which you definitely don't want to do. 

Two of the main causes of these types of womb issues are stress and your diet. If you are having a hard time healthwise with a condition with your period, then you should definitely look at your diet.

Processed foods are toxic foods that causes womb issues to flourish, so think about changing your diet to a more natural and holistic diet. 

Even read the book “Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type” and start eating foods specifically for your blood type. The goal is to make sure you eat a good diet, engage in a regular exercise program, and get plenty of sleep.

Also read my health book “How To Take Control of Your Own Life: A Self-Help Guide to Becoming Healthier Over the Next 30 Days” at www.AngelsPress.com, which is 12 chapters and 12 steps. As many of those steps that you can implement in your life over the next few days, weeks and months, the better you should start to feel.

If you would like to stay in the workplace in the future then you need to learn your rights by reading my 3 workplace books “The Workplace Survival Guide: How To Fight Discrimination, Whistleblowing and the Workers’ Compensation System” and “Discrimination 101: The Complete Guide To Recognizing and Surviving Discrimination in the Workplace (Volume 1) and (Volume 2)." These 3 books are available as e-books only at www.AngelsPress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment