Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Getting Breast Implants to Boost My Self-Esteem

Dec. 16, 2015

Dear Cathy:

I have always had a flat chest and I absolutely don’t like it. I also have a lack of self-esteem and confidence so I am thinking about getting breast implants.  I know it will boost my self-esteem and confidence but my boyfriend does not want me to do it.  What do you think?  Getting Breast Implants, California

Dear Getting Breast Implants:

Basically you need to do what is best for you but I would definitely conduct research before going under the knife.

Sometimes there are issues when you are put to sleep during any type of surgery and many times doctors leave scissors, sponges and other equipment in patients when they operate.


Also many breast implants can be toxic and end up leaking through the skin -- maybe not right away - but down the line -- so make sure you conduct extensive research before going under the knife.

There are many ways to boost your self-esteem and confidence that don’t involve surgery.  Basically you need to conduct research on your brain and how it works to send positive signals throughout your body.

You also need to eat good foods, especially brain foods, because your foods affects every area of your life from your mood, happiness and your entire quality of life.
 


If your boyfriend doesn't want you to do this because you will attract others or many others, including his family, might think you are fake, then that too is something to think about.

However, remember in the end you need to do what is best for you and not let others decide for you.  You need to do what you can to boost your self-esteem and confidence but many times the answer is not getting breast implants.

No comments:

Post a Comment