Monday, July 27, 2015

How Do I Get Started in A Gift Basket Business?

July 27, 2015

Dear Cathy:

I have been told by many friends that I am good with my hands especially when it comes to putting together gift baskets.  This is a hobby but I would like to start a business around these talents so how would I get started in my gift basket business? Gift Basket Entrepreneur, Missouri

Dear Gift Basket Entrepreneur:

Gift baskets aren't just for those get-well times.  Many people would love to receive gift baskets especially women on special holidays. They come in all shapes and sizes.


Gift basket entrepreneurs need to produce truly beautiful baskets and must have creativity to come up with great ideas.  They need wholesale sources from whom they can purchase their baskets and the items that will fill and wrap them.


This is a very flexible business that you can run from your home on a part-time or full-time basic.  You can start a gift basket business out of your home or tie in the service with a local florist, card store, sports shop or just about any other type of business you can think of that might want to also offer gift baskets to their clients.

You can learn more about business by reading “How To Take Control of Your Own Life: A Self-Help Guide To Starting Your Own Business” – available as an e-book and paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment