Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Still Hoping and Searching for Love

July 1, 2015

Dear Cathy:

I am a 65 year old female and I have been single for a while.  I would not say I am desperate but I would like to have a mate to hold and caress me and make me feel special.  Is this even possible anymore for someone that is 65 years old?  Still Hoping and Searching, California

Dear Hoping and Searching:

You are looking for the great American dream and some time you will have to let go and learn to love your ownself first.  I would have hoped by age 65 that you would have already learned this.

They say there is someone out there for everyone and you might have to lower your standards.  Many men (and women) can sense desperation in women and they are trying to avoid these women at all costs. 

Many men in this country are experiencing Erectile Dysfunction (over 40% at age 40) because of living in toxic environments, eating a toxic diet (GMOs) and not exercising.  So they lack the desire to take the steps to make any woman feel special. 

All this desire, touching and affection is overrated in many relationships and sometimes for many couples it will be as good as it get.  So you really need to figure out your priorities and take steps to love your own self – starting with your brain.

Try to get involved with a hobby or start traveling. The goal is to fall in love with yourself first.   If it is meant to be it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment