Sunday, November 29, 2015

Can True Love Maintain Two Households?

Nov. 29, 2015

Dear Cathy:

I am retired and so is my boyfriend. I have known him for 18 years. He is a neat freak and I am not. He asked me to move in with him, however, because of his habits, I rather move to his city and maintain my own place instead. Do you think this is a good idea? Two Households, Missouri

Dear Two Households:

Many people love each other but they can’t stay under the same roof, especially as they age. Many of these types or relationships have went on for years.

So therefore it would be a good idea to move to your new city and maintain your own place. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder so this type of relationship can be great for the both of you.

Couples need space, especially men, and it might even make you have a stronger relationship, while it prepares you to move in together down the line.

If your boyfriend want you to be in his life, then he will change some of his habits in order to have you there.

If he doesn’t then maybe the both of you, should think about going your own way. But his actions will be key to even growing or ending the relationship.









No comments:

Post a Comment